A delicious and nutritious way to start the day.
This is a perfect quick breakfast, especially if you are short of time or exercising first thing and want a light breakfast. You can include a kiwi fruit for an extra Vitamin C boost too.
- 1 small banana
- a handful of frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons live/bio natural yoghurt
- 1 dsp milled flaxseed
- place all the ingredients into a large jug
- blend together (ideally with a hand blender so there is les washing up!)
- add some milk if it seems too thick
- pour into a tall glass and enjoy
Thanks to Jane McClenaghan from Vital Nutrition for this great recipe!